View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 08:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ylrhylrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaswool View Post
Hello! Wondering what are the criteria for being a candidate for this surgery? I'm pretty miserable and depressed with the parethesias, but don't have what I would call "pain". Thank you!
Hi, I am new too. I am miserable and depressed too. I was wondering if you would share your symptoms so we can compare? I don't really have pain either except in my groin. I just have weird neurological creepy stuff in my legs. I just had an MRI and a tarlov cyst was found at S1. I have had pelvic/groin pain for the last year. I had multiple studies...Abdominal CT, colonoscopy, sonograms, etc. .... Nothing showed up. The pain got so bad that I went to the ER in April and was told I had diverticulitis. That happened 3 times over last summer. They told me that I needed a colon resection. I had a colon resection in August and guess what...still had the groin/abdominal pain. I just had the MRI that showed the cyst. I think I had my sigmoid colon removed unnecessarily... Then I started having the parenthesis in my legs. That is why I had the MRI. Have you had groin/abdominal pain?
ylrhylrh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote