View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello you lot,
I just realised that I've never introduced myself to most of the new members of late on here. My name is Chris, and I've been a member since last August when we were brand new. I've been interacting with several of you in other posts but have just gotten around to reading this thread.

It seems as if many of you know one another, and I'm glad you are all here. I don't post often, but now that there are some more members, and things are beginning to liven up, I may have to stop by more often to brighten up my evenings. I am still working full time as a Nurse Midwife, and have also just found out that I am pregnant myself. I've had several miscarriages in the past, so we are holding our breath for now. I'm originally from GB, and came over to the US to become a CNM. I trained in NYC, where I met my husband and we moved to FLA.where we were until March when we were transferred to GA.
We are presently in the process of building a new home, and also in the process of pulling our hair out at the same time.

I had been on Avonex and was about to start on Tysabri before we found out I was pregnant again. I look forward to meeting and interacting with all of you. Once again, WELCOME, YOU LOT!

All the best,
Chris

Chris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote