View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 2 month old, potty training, and flares.

So my 2 month old is getting big, and is starting to be more demanding. My 2 yr old is being potty trained, and I've been in a flare for a week now. My poor husband is in Korea for a year and my in laws are still here drivin me a little bonkers. I've been having to take my youngest son to PT 2x a week because he has congenital torticollis and I've also have to do it here at the house. I'm trying to do the best I can on keeping the house clean, and 4 legged goobers fed and happy too. It's hard but I'm doing a little bit at a time and slowly getting some things done. I'm really glad I have the drop in bottles for my youngest so if I don't feel up to standing at the sink to wash bottles I can snag a nipple, ring and cap from another and toss the old drop in baggy in the trash and boom I have a clean bottle. I am spending a ton of time on the couch and have snacks on a low shelf in the cupboards so my oldest son can grab something and bring it to me to open. He can easily get water for himself and bring me a juice pouch from the fridge to open for him. So I have everything except my stuff covered. It sucks having to get up every time he pees in his potty and empty and clean it but I gotta do it. If anyone has suggestions on anything else I can do to try and minimize my pain levels and still do the stuff I need to let me know. Thanks.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote