View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 04:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-Di View Post
Maybe I missed this somewhere so forgive me for asking.
Does anyone experience a symptom of a pin & needles electric feeling
type "chill" to affected lilmb? Of course along with the many other
weird variety of pains we get. I've had this over a yr. & this one is
kinda new.
Also, I DO try to keep with you all, but can't stand more than a lilttle
at a time to type & very slowly, so I read more than I can post.
to you all!

Hi Di...

So sorry you are suffering today.. Inability to stand or type in addition to pain IS frustrating and can be depressing too. It is also part of my every day, and so i'm glad you came along... Yes, I have been in a similar boat with the pins and needles--and the chill. In my worst arm with contractures, when vasospasm happens and circulation is cut off, my arm goes cold, and the sensation is aching in my bones and muscles with the feeling of them being shredded from my bones ,also with electrical zinging, zapping and tingling; I feel electricity running right straight through it. When it cycles the other way to heat... the electricity might as well keep on going to city generators. I think I could light up the city for a week. When that happens I can't tolerate a breath of wind... I also have spinal cord impingement that causes similar symptoms. Darn, surely there must be a way to harness all this energy for the good!

I try to look at this as an interesting phenomenon, and I talk to my body. I try to pay attention..and definitely speak to it with compassion. If we don't who will? Oh, and before I forget, I found a relatively benign but effective treatment for contractures, muscle and bone loss,and fasciitis. I. forgot about that one! I had cold laser- about 8 treatments- non painful, that loosened up fascia and muscles-- It worked and I haven't slid back;it's been a year..and I feel as if I should whisper.

Prayers for easing of your pain...

Hana
Hana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (03-13-2014), birchlake (03-15-2014), zookester (03-13-2014)