View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 07:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Foreign body in maxillary sinus

Hello im new here so i couldnt find here anything about my problem i decided to open a new thread. So before not even 2 years my dentist made root canal and had some problems with, there was quite of blood that needed some time to stop bleeding and after that she had problems with endometer but it was ok with her so she closed tooth. After 8-9 month i decided to visit her because occasionally i felt some kind of pain nothing bad that i couldnt take but it was something i should let my dentist know. when i came there was other doctor. Ok so i needed to film that tooth and he saw it was overfilled and decided to take care of it. He as well had problems with endometer and decided to do a little test he pressed my nose and said to try breath on nose, while i was trying he noticed communication between tooth and sinus . While he was filling my tooth with something i felt that burning sense in my nose and when he finished and i got home i had to take out all that out of my nose in the napkin. After that i filmed that tooth again and there was surprise foreign body in sinus gutta percha. I went to oral cirurgy and they said that after few months i sholud come on control because i had to go out of town for few months. When i came back i replaced my old dentist with private one. That new one told me we will take care of it but yesterday nurse told me its nothing dangerous i can live with it for 100 years... so i need Your opinion is this dangerous because i feel theres something in left side of nose and that annoying high pitch in ears esspecially left could that be related to foreign body in sinus?
I apologize for huge post and i would really appreciate if you answer it. And im sorry if my english is bad
Thank You for your time!
Mary-Jane20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote