View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 11:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoun1e View Post
Frustrating indeed.

I'm back to sleeping on my back and hoping for the best. Broken sleep, but it's better than no sleep.

I'm starting to wonder if my case is "positional" vs. "static." Reason: When a pull my shoulder blades back, the symptoms recede and when I let them naturally roll forward the symptoms re-emerge.

I've done TONS of rhomboid work to pull that shoulder back. I don't think there's much more I can do there. Those muscles are strong. This has to be be pec minor related where the pec minor is winning the "tug of war."

I had dropped the frequency of my pec minor tissue work to more of a "maintenance mode" situation. David Leaf indicated that was the right course of action. I have a feeling that this along with me upping my game in the gym to get the left shoulder/chest strong once again may have tightened the pec minor up again.

Waiting for a call back from Dr. Donahue. Going to bring up pec minor botox. Maybe this is something that I'll need on a regular basis.

KY
The trick is to be able to use the arms, without engaging the neck muscles, you can master that , TOS will go away. Cant be done alone you may need assistance from a PT to help re train that movement pattern, but for people like us that would be the cause id say.
hellothere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote