Thread: Dmso 50%
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 11:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdwall View Post
I'm a biochemist who used pharmaceutical grade DMSO in the lab almost daily for many years, and also on my horses for inflammation problems. It's been used extensively for many things for decades so I believe if there was a significant cancer risk, it would have shown itself by now. JMO.

The problem you're having is probably getting the purity you need for human use. It's a carrier that will help "usher" other things, intentionally added or contaminants, into your system. So you need to make sure you use very pure pharmaceutical grade DMSO and be careful that you have clean skin without any contaminates in lotion or whatnot on your skin that will go into your system when you apply it. It can be bought straight and diluted to 50% with distilled water. People also use olive oil as it can be irritating to the skin. So it's safe with precautions.

I just bought some 100% a couple of days ago and I'm working on how I want to use it to get maximal effect without too much skin irritation. I'm interested in hearing anybody else's experiences with it too. Especially if it reduced swelling. I've already searched out and read all the previous threads on this boards.

Denise
Hey Denise! I have never used DMSO but read about it when someone recommended it to me. I read that it can intensify the effects of any oral medications you are taking. Have you heard that or know if it is true??

Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hana (03-14-2014)