View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 12:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

PAINMAN:"how about using some time to properly map the pain signals.. and monitor your natural chemicals to see what changes during a flare.. I will never give up on a cure, I will continuously look for remission, I will fight for a better life until my last breath .. who ever told you that accepting defeat is the better way should be looked at .. it sounds like government propaganda.. there is no person animal or plant that deserve less than a full life.. FULL meaning whole body,mind,and quality of life....I assure you that is what we all agree on here other wise we would not pull together on sites like this....god bless all ,, here is hoping for a pain free day, and the hope of cure
__________________"

I agree with you painman. We are fighters here.. looking for relief, finding that doctors don't have all the answers we may seek. The best we can do is to honor our bodies and acknowledge the beast... ever seeking cure, and life beyond our painful experience. When I realized that taking care of this body is a privilege and not a burden, my depression began to subside...not that I like it!! NO. I love me, NOT the beasts. I was given this body for a reason, had my experiences for a reason, and so I am trying not judge that or to fight me. It only feeds CRPS.. Weneed gentle defusing and calmness. My SNS needs the PNS to kick in a bit more.. I do adaptive yoga, meditation, massage when I can afford it, accupuncture and have cranio-sacral help from a DO covreed by insursance, All medical stuff- the bright lights, attitude by doctors, insurance woes and treatments take energy and can be depleting. It activates my CRPS if I'm not careful- if I don't take time to notice how I am doing.
A few days ago RRae had to remind me to BREATHE!! Bless you RRae for that!! I am taking a week off from my appointments and wont see the surgeon again for 3. Only we know what we are able to tolerate for treatment and it's a very personal decision. Hats offto ALL for the really tough choices we have to make. IMHO there is not a "wrong one" if it is for the betterment of your life.

Holy moly, my body needs a rest now!

Prayers for all of us to be painfree in this lifetime. Many many.
Hana
Hana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (03-14-2014), eevo61 (03-17-2014), ger715 (03-14-2014), PamelaJune (03-14-2014)