Thread: Zanax
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 05:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up 8 days free

I went to my GP on Wednesday and told her I never want Xanax again, asked for Valium instead which I was prescribed last year and stopped as it made me feel so tired. Anyhow, I can take up to 3x5mg Valium a day. My nonstop headache has abated a little. I don't have that anxious gnawing feeling for Xanax and I've been getting in a reasonable nights sleep, still sleep disturbed with pain but able to drop back off and even sleeping through to 8am on Thursday and Friday which is totally out of the norm. With the Valium I have reduced the oxycontin to 20mg slow release and declined the endone and oxynorm breakthrough.

Yesterday I managed on 20mg oxy all day, prepped and cooked a roast for 3 at mums and had just the 1x5mg Valium and 1x25mg valdoxan for bed meds. Yes I was up at 4am but I actually feel good. The aura has almost gone, no bad faeces smell, no visual slippage (still smelling urine) and the headache just there but bearable. Warm round of applause for me, no more the dreaded drug. Valium doesn't give me the false I want you urge and I'm anxious because I haven't had you... My GP agreed the Xanax could well have been contributing to the overwhelming headache and I'm beginning to feel like another grand mal has been avoided. Yay me....
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (03-14-2014)