View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 10:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default just a quick reply

I have osteo in my back and neck my knees are going too and have had pain in my feet-bone spurs on my heels and plantar fasciitis if you get osteo bad enough I guess it can eat thru the pars that holds the discs together I have this so a slippage at L3-L4 vertebrae hopefully still at grade I I go into spasm which is very painful several times a yr when this happens my whole body leans to one side and stomach shifts as well once it relaxes I am ok I have done loads and loads of PT when get into pain I cant get out of but have not kept up with the exercises....

I did use SAM E choncrotin/glucosomine sp? and some anti inflammatories when my one knee was really painful I did PT as well and now ok so far I still get pain but not like before when it was almost impossible to walk My sister had her knee replaced a few days ago I am hoping mine don't wear out I have enough pain dealing with my back and neck all the time I sure wish I knew why some get osteo and others don't I know I hurt my back a few times but everyone does...everyone is a bit overwt too... I envy people my age that seem arthritis free when I am a broken down
IllPn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote