View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,

I think I may have an idea what is wrong, I'm not a Dr but I just want to help.

It sounds like you may have the condition postural orthostatic cardiac syndrome or some type of dysautonomia both of these can be linked to ACH as many people with pots or dysautonomia are treated with mestinon ( a drug they use with myasthenia gravis).

I would like you to first Google pots place and then Google DINET its a forum for people with Pots / dysautonomia. I think this may give you the answers you've been looking for.

Also take a look at my blog the address is in my signature. There is a post on there called A constant state of panic.

Feelings of anxiety and panic with tachycardia are quite normal in pots / dysautonomia that's what got my attention in your post.

I hope this helps
Rach x
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome,Post Prandial Hypotension, Orthostatic Intolerance, Arrythmia, unstable blood pressure, severe autonomic nervous system dysfunction ,Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Type 3,Gastroparesis,IBS,Hidradenitis supprativa
And Myasthenia is still a possible diagnosis depending on which Dr I see.

My blog address is

Lord, grant me the serenity to acceptThe things I cannot change,The courage to change The things I can,
And the wisdom to hideThe bodies of Doctors I shot
When they said,"You're perfectly healthy,
It's All In Your Head."
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (03-16-2014)