View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 07:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes, ive tried the recliner, no luck sadly. I usually can fall asleep decently, its just staying asleep thats the problem. Its just being woken up like someone is bouncing a basketball off my head. Rather annoying.

Shes been very gentle on the neck, as a lot of patients get sent to her facility for concussion rehab so she understands what she is doing. So thats a big plus knowing shes not furthering injuring me haha.

Not that you mention it, I have been paying attention to my jaw. I am clenching it alot. I think it might be my natural reaction to coping with the headaches.

Also, to go along with the headaches, and I probably should of mentioned it but it slipped my mind (amongst other things im sure) is the pressure in my actual head. Its just a constant feeling of fullness to go along with the headaches. Is that normal for pcs?

At least I am now cleared to drive. They wouldnt let me drive for a little over a month, basically because my dizziness was so bad it felt like I was drunk driving.

Feel horrible about the whole pregnant wife situation too. Shes in the home stretch, and im almost useless to help her. Just cant physically do it.

Mark, once again thank you so much. Ive tried talking it out with a few people in person, and they have no idea because theyve never been KO'd before. They even act like your faking it. Its very frustrating, knowing you can hear what they are saying, but arent able to retaliate verbally fast enough because your brain cant catch up fast enough to respond with a nice witty comment. Oh well. I hope it never happens to them, because this is truly miserable, as you know.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote