Thread: Hi Bryanna
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 04:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

When I would rest ie put my head down I sometimes feel a kind of knitting pulsing feeling not always but I figure this is it healing etc so was not to alarmed but I am not 100% sure regarding the perio ligament but the previous dentist really scraped the area when removing the tooth which left quite a bit of healing to be done when the tooth was removed but the last thing i want is for any dead tissue to be left inside the area so just want to be 100% sure on this.

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi Chris,

The polycarbonate temporary is a thermoplastic material. It can be heated, molded into shape very easily and then it hardens when it gets cold. This plastic itself is considered a biocompatible material but the physical compatibility differs from one person to another.

The area of the extraction should not really feel like anything at this point... it's been a year since the extraction correct?

What does it feel like when you are resting? Do you get a pulsating or throbbing sensation? Do you notice something when you lay your head down or bend you head down towards the floor?

Bryanna
chrisinireland is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote