View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 04:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much for the replies, especially the links and advice....really useful

I've been trying to be aware of my posture as much as I can, done a few of the stretches, and I must say it was very good for my upper back issue. I'm going to try and keep it going, and also do what I can to gently encourage my supporting core muscles. Tricky mind lol, so much conflicting advice about what's good and what can make things worse.

Still no word on my MRI results, hope my GP gets their backside in gear lol. As soon as I have some kind of conclusion, I'll contact the physio and make an appointment to gt some structured advice and exercises.

My biggest problem right now is that sitting upright, even correctly, I something I can't do for too long....ditto standing. But I'm having trouble findding some clear advice on how to relax on the bed without making things ache. Particularly my neck....if I lie flat for a bit of comfort and relaxation, I have to prop my head up a bit to watch TV or read, and my neck then aches. Lol, between the devil and the deep blue sea!!! I'm walking round more though and doing more. Got to be good.

Take care of yourselves guys.

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (03-17-2014)