View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 06:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Had a week of no rain and a dear farmer from our church came and disked up the garden areas that he had plowed for me earlier ....what an enormous blessing. We now have approx 1,600 fava beans planted in the lower garden and would like to get in at least 2,000....because some seeds won't sprout. More local people are trying the tincture now for natural l-dopa supplementation..... I cannot possibly manage to make tincture for so many, but I have the ground available to plant the beans....people will have to come here to gather tops and make their own at home. It is not complicated...growing the beans is the part most people cannot accomplish. I still have not found anyone interested in coming to the farm to help out and learn how to make tinctures/ fermented papaya etc....so if there is someone out there with PD (or a couple) interested in a apprentice/working vacation...please get in contact with me. Still also need a someone who is able to test the new "all flower" tincture for l-dopa content. Going to try a Tai Chi class this morning especially for PD that a local couple with a martial arts school is making available for us. I have heard very good things about it and how it has been a source of blessing and strengthening (and an aid in balance and coordination). We are having rain now...so it is a good time to take a break from the garden and go to school. Never stop learning new things and trying new things. Keep your body and brain active....we must channel our thoughts toward good things and retrain our bodies to do what we want them to do. God is good . Have a great day. Love, Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (03-18-2014)