View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 08:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks all for the responses. I as well get the occasional ringing in the ears. Few times a day.

Today seems to be a good day so far. My wife keeps telling me to stop saying that. She seems to think its my way of coping with it, when in fact its not a good day.

Just to touch base on what I stated before, what could that clear fluid of been? It was so bad in my left ear that it actually hurt my ear, and I had to get out of bed and q tip it. Was almost like there was a ton of water in my ear. I noticed after that happened, my headaches were slightly better since then.

I know you all have stated about neurologists and some of them having no clue. The work dr im currently seeing weekly seems to have a great understand of concussions himself, he was even telling me about how he studies them all the time trying to get a better understanding of them. He also told me this guy is the best around for concussions and is really what he specializes in. Hopefully he is right. Im just really curious what hes going to do. This is my first appt with him, so im sure he will want to see me a few times. But whats the standard protocol? I honestly have no clue whatsoever what to expect from it.

I actually just called their office hoping they had a cancellation so I could come in today. My wife started having some good contractions last night and the baby was kicking much much lower than ever before. Her C section is scheduled for Monday the 24th. My apt is Friday the 21st. Im just so afraid that something will happen, and the baby will come early and ill miss the appt on the 21st and get in some serious trouble at work. This appt has been in the making for a month and a half or so. I cannot afford to miss it!!
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote