View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 10:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieDebbie View Post
Thank you so much for sharing Karen.

I will definitely look into this, try it out. After all, what have I got to lose? Only pain!

If only more people like you would post their success stories, this forum would be filled with hope, and a little less despair. I think it's easy to forget to come back here if life returns to normal.

I appreciate your time coming here. Hopefully your advice will help some of us.

Thanks for noticing my post!! Yes, I found some success stories here and I would come in and read them over and over and over and over... even if not everything they said helped me.. even if something they said I tried and made me worse, didn't matter, I just kept reading them

My neurologist, who helped very little, said to me, how did you find out about this? My supplements and such.. I told him, from other sufferers. He just nodded his head. I went in for a second opinion with another neurologist. By the time my appt rolled around for the second opinion, I just sat in the guys office gushing about my improvement. When I gave that doc my list of what I take/supplements, the last thing he said was, "See... you figured it out yourself!" They know, but they don't tell. My first neurologist was however, the only doc that agreed with the level of Vitamin d that Mrs. D told me to take. The orthopedic guy advised much less. What ortho doc said wasn't working so I went with what Mrs. D said, much improved in five days - tears of joy were welling up in my eyes, on and off, all day, by day five on Mrs. D's level of Vitamin D I had been taking.
KarenEVP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote