View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 11:52 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Trophy

I am going to look into this in depth. It can be used internally, but mostly seems to be an insect deterrent.

Breathing the powder however would put silicon in the lungs, and that can be very bad, and lead to scleroderma as one other scenario.

But it looks like it may be absorbing some toxin from your GI tract.
Various clays are also used in treating certain diseases. Bentonite and fuller's earth are examples.

Dysbiosis is a common feature of our lives since antibiotics were invented. It is thought that Candida infects just more than 1/2 of the US population! So it figures that the FDA would take Kaolin (an absorptive clay) off the market! LOL
What happened is that products with Kaolin needed studies to remain OTC in the US = Kaopectate. But Pfizer wouldn't pay for this so sold its NAME to a company who put Bismuth subsalicylate in it...so Kaopectate is now the same as Pepto Bismol!

Anyway, I digress... there may be some reason the absorbent, is working for you, Karen. Either it is absorbing heavy metals from your GI tract or killing off some critter that was dumping byproducts into your system via the GI tract.

Just be careful with that powder and don't inhale it (maybe wear a mask when measuring it out).

As time passes, it would appear to me that you could eventually
not need it.

But you do win the award today for the 1st post on this topic. And perhaps maybe we will all benefit from it too!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-15-2014), Kitt (03-17-2014), MelodyL (04-02-2014), Sallysblooms (03-17-2014)