View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 01:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Also guys, on day three of 1/3 teaspoon per day - I started packing up zip lock bags and sending it out to all friends and family to try.

My little brother had a serious heart attack at 39; he's had high cholesterol, hereditary, since the age of 7. He had to have a stint put in. Now he has two little babies, wife, mortgage, he's early 40's, 42 I think. I was really hopeful he would try it. He agreed to, I was very relieved because one of the main benefits ppl who use it talk about is the lowered cholesterol and cardiac issues.

Also, it helps you hold onto water like you did when you were younger. I do not mean bloating here. My skin looks fab!!! I look younger. I can't stop staring at the backs of my hands cause their not wrinkly anymore - Im 50. Also, I noticed my eyes felt better and better everyday when I woke up. My eyesight improved. I was using a 2.50 reading glasses, now down to a 2.0 ! I can't believe this stuff. See how I dont care what the naysayers say? Would you?

By day four, I was up to 3/4 teaspoon. I was at work and sitting at my desk - and I just said to myself - I feel like a million bucks!!!! And I do. I hope the same for you, whether you use "the mud" (as we affectionately call it even though there's really no dirt in there) or something else... flax seed maybe, Vitamin D, what have you!!!

Love this place.

PS Mrs. D. - you may have forgotten, but I also had Lyme Disease too. Nice to see you Mrs. D.
KarenEVP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (03-17-2014)