View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 03:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello peeps :)

We have discussed from time to time how hard it is if the people around you don't acknowledge your pain and disability. I think that must be one of the hardest things to bear, and it is unfair that you cannot enjoy a good day without worrying that they will think you are fully recovered.[/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it y'all are correct ! If I have a good day both my grown kids think I'm better and now I do try and 'hide' the good days somewhat. Wow. Eye opening.

We have a new 4 month old puppy, Angus, and I need a collar for him. I gave my daughter some money last night and told her next time she was in WalMart or wherever to pls get a collar for him. She was like, why don't you just run down to one of the dollar stores and get him one. She wasn't mean about it but it still makes me feel bad. I told her I would LOVE to jump in the car and go through all 3 dollars stores in our very small town BUT.....and she said Oh yea....you can't do that can you ? Nope, nada....haven't been able to since last April 2013. Weird how you can remember these terrible dates

I'm very thankful for everyone here. This is terrible to live with and I never seem to know what's around the next corner...which is scary. But there are people here that know and understand pain and the many ways it effects all of us. I am truly Blessed to have found this site and one very special friend that I love dearly.....You know who you are

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (03-20-2014), Kitt (03-17-2014)