Thread: Ringing in Ear
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 07:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for sharing your experience with Tenitis with me Jerie. I had a feeling RSD could cause this and just looked it up to confirm. I wasn't surprised. RSD sucks. I hate it. I also have had lightning bug like lights flashing in my right eye. It was only one time a few years ago. It lasted for about a minute and never happened again. I saw my eye dr about it and she said my retina was not torn so not to worry about it, but thought it could also be rsd related. I don't think they can do much about it, but I found it interesting that you had this happen to you too. You are the first one I spoke to who has also had this experience. I think it's rsd related too. It seems to attack everything. It's very scary but like you said rsd moves around so different symptoms bother me throughout the day. Except for the constant pain in my rsd wrist and hands, feet and stomach. Geez that's almost my whole body. Its just so sad. Well thanks for your input Jerie. I really appreciate it. Knowledge is power. I hope you have a good night.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (03-18-2014)