View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellysf View Post
Parbie,

I'm very sorry to hear all the difficulties you've been through in the last many months. It's hard enough to be in chronic pain, let alone add physical and emotional abuse.

I had hoped that the surgery would have helped. Perhaps you will get your illusive recovery once the seroma is taken care of. I sure hope so.

I'm glad you've returned to let us know how you're doing. It's important for people here to support you but also to learn from your extensive experience.

Take care,
Kelly
Thanks Kelly, I was about to respond to your pm I am sorry I did not even see it until today. I guess you will get your answers soon, I think the seroma is causing a lot of problems for now. I will keep you and everyone posted on my next visit and continued recovery and I pray others are having better success with or without surgery. TOS is such a huge battle to fight, it is really difficult when those closest to you don't even try to understand that.

-6/20/14 Seroma Drainage Right Side

-7/18/13 Re-do of Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression by Resection of Cervical Rib, First Rib, and Neurolysis

-8/30/12 Unsuccessful Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression via Scalenectomy, Brachial Plexus and C2 through T1 Neurolysis, Resection of fibrous band attachment to Cervical Rib and Pectoralis Minor Tenetomy
parbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote