View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 06:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just got a text from my little sister, she's a Registered Nurse. She's worked in re-hab centers, psyche wards and now she's a school nurse (much easier and more pleasant gig, quite frankly). My sister is 46 and I sent her the mud cause it was supposed to thicken hair, make your skin and nails more beautiful, etc. She has no health problems. She just sent me a text, "Love the mud!" I sent her one back, "The mud has helped me beyond measure. Stay on the mud and you won't get old!"

When I first got this PN thing... three of my toes on my right foot went numb. Went to a neurologist in a panic, thinking MS. He did the 'shock the leg' test and told me I had an abnormality but it wouldn't be a a big deal. When I wound up in pain a few months later and thought my life was over, I was really mad at that doctor. I felt like he lied to me.

I became willing to try anything, I felt like there was a solution. I tried accupunture, which did make my foot that felt giant immediately go back down to normal size... then I started reading here and posting and trying anything people talked about. My boyfriend said I was trying too much. I told him if it was him, he'd want to figure it out before his nerves got damaged too. I felt that I was in a race against time.

The accupuncture lady told me that everyone has their own inner guidance. She said it will be that inner guidance that will help you find what you need. I knew she was right. I got it down to manageable. Again, large part because of this site, actually, more like 99.9% this site, to be exact. But I remember someone making the comment here to me, "but partly it was you because you were willing to try/take supplements."

I know Doctor Spock is trying to rain on my little Diatom Fossil parade here, and I knew someone would, but I have pain on my side. When I went back up just to see the posts, again I was horrified at what this horrible PN thing does to people. They are even painful to read, those posts.

For those ppl who have had enough of empty promises and treatments that stop working, those are the ppl who will begin to try anything. If not what I've mentioned in my post here, maybe something someone else has mentioned.

Thanks again Neuro Talk for all that you have done for me. Not just me, but me and my family cause we all know what it's like to have a family member flattened by PN. Everyone suffers.
KarenEVP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (03-18-2014)