Thread: fell again
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 07:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraM View Post
What are the chances ALL my regular doctors would be away at the same time and I would hit again. Initial hit 1-20-2013 passed out Easter Sunday 2013 2nd hit and this fall...yea 3 whacks at once. I honestly thought my butt took the brunt of the abuse and the new higher dose of Klonopin was making me ill. I cut the dose back to half a mg a day like I was taking but it did not help. That is when I reached out for help and the whole mess began.

Ugh I'm so sorry. I've had one bad relapse three months after my original injury when I lightly tapped my forehead on a tree (don't ask, it was from putting my daughter in the car next to a small tree) and that one set me back, in fact I haven't yet gone back to my previous level since and that was six weeks or so now. But I've also gotten little dings from my 17 month old son knocking me with a toy or his own head and I worried a ton about those but they didn't do anything. So long story just to say don't worry, you can't tell yet if this will relapse or worsen and chances are it won't. You can't change it either. But look into the meds making you dizzy - you don't want to fall again. Feel better
RunWriteMomHeal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LauraM (03-19-2014)