View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 08:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouis View Post
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My surgery for TOS is approaching and I can't wait to get it over with and begin recovery. Any tips pre & post op would be greatly appreciated...hopefully I'll be a quick healer because I have a ton of 'stuff' coming up later this Spring. For those of you that have had the surgery, how many days after surgery were you able to drive and perform simple tasks like carrying a brief case, cooking eggs, take a mile walk, ect?
My symptoms are on the right side, my hand my shoulder(near deltoid), and constant headaches. I also get annoying spasms near my right temple(head), could this be related? Hopefully the surgery will relieve everything. I will be sure to post my experiences with recovery - wish me luck.
Thanks!
Just want to wish you good luck with the surgery and hoping it will relieve your symptoms! I'm unable to offer any first hand, post-op advice since I haven't yet had the surgery (it's been offered a few times by Dr. Donahue at MGH for NTOS). I too have a constant TOS headache and face spasms that extend from the right jaw to the outside of my right eye, around the temple. Extremely annoying. Please keep us posted on your progress.
elap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote