View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 01:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes i am currently in PT, per my Physiotherapist. I noticed that alot of what i wrote isnt in the post? But i am now seeing a Physiotherapist, lucky for me he is very compassionate & understanding. Hes giving me meds to help cope with my pain. I started PT and im in alot of pain. Ive seen an ortho who said it coukd be CRPS, because its affecting my entire right arm. I have alot of memory loss as well as balance issues, trouble pronouncing words, and swallowing at times. My left eyelid twitches for days, then goes away for a couple of.months. im very irritable and very forgetful too. I have done some research on my symptoms and they fall into the CRPS and MS catagories. My upper spine feels like its in a vice. Really bad insomnia, extreme loss of ROM in shoulder along with atrophy. Ive always worked and have remained active. So i know its noy soley from disuae. My arms go numb when im laying down with them placed on my belly. I cant tolerate ANY pressure on either side of my elbow & my skin is SO sensitive to the slightest touch, cold or breeze. Cold weatger is a nightmare. Makes my pain worse. My vision gets blurry in my left eye. I can barely "Tap" my elbow and i hit the floor and feel excruciating pain. Not normal. Every day chores are a hassle. My arm is so weak an gets so tired. Mind u, this is my dominant arm. Its rapidly progressing and is so scary. The pain is so unbearable i would cut my arm.off if i could at times. Xrays were "normal". Mri of my shouldet is normal. I need mri of c-spine & upper back. Ive done the stretches for my elbow/wrist for years, with no improvement. Im always tired an i have to make myself eat bc i have no appetite.
stephie628 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote