View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 03:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
That bright round thing in the sky is hurting my eyes LOL. It is sunny and 63 here. It will be a little warmer tomorrow and 75 Saturday...then it drops again. Tuesday another possible snow storm is coming. Hopefully that is the last of the winter. I wish I could just sit out in the sun and soak it in. If I do, then other problems develop. I am allergic to the sun (surprise, surprise) I will break in a rash all over if I am in the sun for longer than just a couple minutes. Definitely allergic, not a side effect from meds (since I don't really take anything and that was ruled out). But I can open the blinds and enjoy if from my recliner,, which I am doing right now
LMAO!! Oh Nanc! Right?! What is that thing? Oh my goodness, allergic to the sun too? you poor thing.. well at least you can open your blinds and let some sunshine in. that's good!

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (03-20-2014), RSD ME (03-20-2014)