View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy2012 View Post
Karen that is pretty interesting.

I am approaching that age. I need to have my hormones checked. Did you have yours checked and they said you needed progesterone?? How did you decide which direction to go with that? Very interesting.

I take tumeric, but it has helped my burning, the amount in my zyflamend. Then I just added curcumin pills also, I don't think it is making it worse but I dont see it helping either.

Again, so glad you are doing so good!! I wish I were too!! I started iodine protocol today hoping that helps.
GEt the book, "What you Doctor May Not have Told you about Menopause." What happened was, I suspected menopause because was given neuropathy and athritis diagnosed same summer, age 48 and a half. I suspected menopause. I was also hardly having any monthly you know what's... gave me a clue !!

About this neuropathy, with my useless doctor... a little bird kept telling me to call an doctor I knew personally from years ago, used to be a friend of mine. I wondered if he would remember me. He was a urinary surgeon, dealing with cancer mostly. The little bird kept saying, "He's going to know what's wrong with you..." He's one of those doctors that knows a lot about everything, not just his specialty. He's developed and patented surgical devises having to do with urniary surgery, he's written a couple of books, etc etc etc.. He is also hilarious if you know him in person. So I wrote him a letter, sent it to his house cause I never really had his phone number.

He wrote me back and told me right away, to get the book I told you to get, read it and go get some over the counter progesterone cream. Here's the website related to the book, by the way... http://www.johnleemd.com/

I got the cream. I thought, yea, sure... what's a little over the counter cream going to do for me? Put it on, went out to ride my bike. Low and behold - I had 1/3 more power than I used to instantly! I was stunned. In fact, I was stunned and overjoyed for three weeks cause light neuropathy pain that had been sneaking into my back which was not covered by the other stuff I told you I got here, Gone in three days!!! It was like the fountain of youth.

I will remain on that cream for the rest of my life. Never to go off of it, I am so much stronger.

In your case, you may not be completely out of progesterone yet whereas I believe I was. Can't explain all of that and estrogen dominance here in one little thread, you're gonna at least have to go to read the website or book.

If you still have 'some' progesterone left, then it's probably enough to balance out the extra jolt of phytoestrogen you'll get from the tumeric.

Dont' know anything about iodine but Im recommending

1. Vitamin D level checked and straightened out (Vitamin D is very close to a hormone)
2. Diatom Fossil Flour (the mud)
3. Benfiotamine
4. Alpha Lipoic Acid
5. Progesterone Cream

If you don't want to do the mud, you should still see if the other 4 help you. They have hormone balancing for men now too. Thanks for listening!
KarenEVP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote