View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 08:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMom View Post
My neuropathy symptoms started six months after menopause. I kept telling my family doctor and my neurologist that my symptoms may be related to menopause but they kept dismissing this idea. I have asked my family doctor for a blood test of my hormones but he doesn't think it's needed.
What can I tell you, those doctors are wrong and they are not experts in menopause or hormones... reguardless of their titles, they are not 'in the know.' I can only tell you I did not listen to two neurologists and two female gyno's who told me the same as you were told... I was so relieved when two others did, one in gynocology and one a urinary surgeon now specializing in bioidentical hormones. I say, 'consider the source."

Oh yea, I forget when I first complained about hot flashes to my male general practiitioner, he said, "Nothing I know of can be done with that." So that makes THREE doctors who had no clue. What a load of crapola because on the shelves of a health food store in my town sat a little jar of cream that stopped my hot flashes the first day I applied it. Who knew? Clearly not my G.P. right? Three days later, even more neuropathy pain was gone. STunner. I had reversed time. I was riding my bike, gardening, etc. Then the arthritis came over me and I was looking for something else and found the mud. Didn't realize I was going to find my 30 year old face in the bargain but it came along with it. Who knew? All I can do is tell you; the rest is up to you. I know you'll feel better soon.

Progesterone cream is cheaper when you order it online.

In appreciation of Doctor George helping me like he did, telling me about the book and so forth, I gave him one of my paintings as a gift http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/show....php?t=1326977
KarenEVP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote