View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 08:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

MetroMum,

Isn't it amazing how us women know our bodies, yet Doctors still think they know better. Usually, if my instinct tells me something, it's right! Same as you, within the first year of menopause I felt the hot feet and wondered if it was related. Used to even joke with my hubby that I haven't experienced hot flashes yet, but my feet have! lol

Karen,

I can't thank you enough. Without your post I never would have considered HRT. Honestly, I was at that place of suicide, just couldn't bare the pain and thinking to live this way! The Neurologist has told me she has checked everything and cannot help me. My GP thinks it's Plantar Fasciitis, and so I wear arch supporting shoes, strap my feet in front of tv, etc.

I won't be telling my GP that I want HRT to see if it helps my neuropathy. I'll be telling him I want it to balance my body out. He will give it to me, he always wanted to. I fought him to not be on HRT.

If it helps, great! If not, your words about hormones and balance have convinced me anyways. I want my body to think it's younger.

Thanks again! You are precious.

Ohhhh and I will look into that book. Sounds like a very educational read, and I love learning, especially about health.

Edit: Have downloaded a copy to Ipad, Amazon has Kindle versions.

Last edited by AussieDebbie; 03-20-2014 at 11:08 PM.
AussieDebbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote