View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 08:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

All my sysmptoms started last june when i got really stressed out over a mole on my arm. Then i got a cough that has not gone away.
I am still having the tingling in my finger tips. not so much in my feet anymore, think most of the feet and leg feeling is due to a bad lower back as i do suffer with that.
have strange feeling in right temple and around my right ear. can only describe the ear pain as a low grade ear ache and what would be described as tinitus. (ringing occasionally and sensitive to high pitched sounds)
i also get a fullness on my right cheek bone/muscle that feels like sinus pressure and pain around my eye and bridge of nose that also feels like sinus pressure. As i mentioned in previous post, sinus scan is all clear.
Now the only thing i can link to all this pain that the docs say is due to stress and anxiety is that i clench my jaw shut and/or push it forward chleching my front teet together, i also grimmace a lot. (tense my face up) When i do these things, i feel the tension in my face and temple area. These muscles must be getting over used and causeing at least some of the feelings i am getting. I catch my self doing this a lot so there must be countless occasions where i am doing this and not aware of it.
i dont feel sick at all, just tired as i dont sleep well. i get about 3-4 hours each night. i have no trouble getting off to sleep, i just have trouble staying asleep. This must also be putting stress upon my body and brain.

I am starting to feel like a bit of a hypo.
i have had countless tests,
bloods, ct of chest, nasal endoscopy, ct of sinus, lung function tests. Everything has come back normal.

I have phoned the neuro office and i am booked in for a routine appointment in 6 to 8 weeks. Hopefully they will find nothing at all wrong with me and confirm it is just stress and anxiety.
lei9h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote