View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 11:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy2012 View Post
Wow, Karen this is great! Hope you are still around when I am ready to tackle the hormone issue. Right now I am starting another protocol, one thing at a time. But hormones and adrenal issues are next. Hope you keep in touch here!

Aussie sorry, I forgot you were not in the US, hope you have blood test labs there, it sure it helpful to be in charge of your own lab tests.
Anyone with peripheral neuropathy who is in peri-menopause should already be looking into bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.... Ayla died at 40 from breast cancer, she fought breast cancer from the age of 33... she should have probably been on progesterone cream before that, before the estrogen fed cancer got her. That was my point to doctor G. My sister, an RN, is 46 and started on the progesterone cream. Read the book, there's one specifically on peri menopause.... it can take seven years of peri menopause before actual menopause, from what Iv'e read (if that be true)... Some people have menopause early, it runs in their families, even in their thirtees. Then there's young people with bad pms that use the progesterone cream.

One thing I did was google "progesterone cream" and "discussion forums"... then you can come up with all kind of reports that regular folk who are trying it are saying. Some forums are mostly about people using it because of hysterectomies, others are about PMS, still others are about menopause. I did a lot of that.

I'm no expert on it. In fact you can compare what one bioidentical doc thinks to another bioidentical doc, and they will believe different things on similar topics. That's why I just decided to go and read what the average chick was saying. I had to just try it. I kept googling and reading and finding clues here and there; but in the end, the truth is what works for you but doesn't do you in. I don't know if I should put a LOL after that or not

I was just realizing how lucky I was that my neurologist either didn't know anything or just plain didn't do didly squat. If I had, and he would have hopped me up on various drugs and painkillers, I would have never gotten to the root of the problem. I would not be here telling you people that guess what, I can remember what it's like to be oblivious to the horrors of PN again. Lately, It's been like it was before I had it.

Be a seeker. Be a googler. Use the search feature here to lead you to clues. You have to be willing to try supplements.
KarenEVP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote