View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 12:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Also; my friend Ayla was heavy.... all her life. The heavier you are the more estrogen your body produces. Therefore, in my humble opinion and just as a conclusion of my own research/googling, the more of a need she had for protection with Progesterone cream.

One thing I guess my neurologist had right was to tell me to get my weight down as low as possible. In his opinion, that seemed to be the 'one and only answer to PN.' That was right because the thinner you get, the less estrogen your body produces (and if you are not using progesterone cream and your progesterone is gone or nearly gone), then the less symptoms you will have from estrogen dominance... one such of those symptoms being neuropathic pain, pricking, tingling and you know all the madness. BUT, I bet my life that this doc of mine has NO CLUE that bringing weight down eases symptoms of estrogen dominance and thus is WHY bringing your weight down eases pn symptoms (a little, it ain't nothin' to write home about, trust me.. nothing compared to progersterone cream relief!).

No clue. I ain't gonna educate him either. I just wrote it on my list of stuff I take, walzted in with a big smile plastered to my face, pointed out the new progesterone cream on my list and told him to the effect of "that stuff's the bomb!!!!!" He won't believe me anyhow so why waste my breath?

Higher blood sugar makes PN worse we all know. Higher blood sugar also makes ppl fat. Fat people make more estrogen.. its the higher estrogen load IN MY HUMBLE OPINION FROM SELF EXPERIMENTATION that causes PN misery.. that and the fact that once those hormones start draining out of your body, your body just no longer processes sugar as well as it used to. Your driving reflexes are as hot either, neither is your recall, you need reading glasses, the list goes on and on.

Even if you took at look at Dr. G. cancer video I posted, he said that just reducing calories can cause other problems including muscle wasting and hormonal imbalances. So hey = it ain't just one thing, it's a symphony and you may need to adjust the tunes of several instruments...
KarenEVP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote