View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 09:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Great to see you!

Hey old guy from toon town .. lol .. what’s up Allen?! (oh god I hope you know that statement was in jest and meant to be funny and I hope you're at least smiling lol ) I have caught you here once or twice some back in my earlier days and once just for an update on production recently. So yeah.. good to see you! Yes, hangout with us again and share knowledge/experience.. please.

It was good to hear your story. I can so identify to that waking up and can’t walk business and the ankle/foot on fire is terrible, but I didn’t nearly die a couple of times in surgery.. wow... yikes!

I enjoyed your story about how you and some earlier folks ended up here at NT (The Founders). Yeah, back in 2004 when I was Dx ppl were still on 56k dialup (omg) for the most part (cable was still relatively new) and finding anything on the net about “you have RSD” took a while and took a while for me to give in and look too. I didn’t know what it meant, no doctor bothered to explain it to me, so denial became my new best friend for many, many years. I just knew I needed a little more time and it would “heal”. Denial works right up until it doesn’t.

You are on point! I have made some really wonderful friends here (ya know, one can never have too many) and they help like no other in those dark, really dark moments of pain, doubt and confusion.

Yes, I don’t know if I have ever said so directly but thank you NT creators for giving us a place and thus a voice, thank you! The monitoring and hosting expenses, etc.. the work you put into it.. thank you so much. It’s a large site with a lot of working parts. No easy task and bonus no server issues! You rule!

Great to hear from you! Hope we get another update when you’re out Squatchin again!

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (03-25-2014), PamelaJune (03-24-2014)