View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 12:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default some of the "DUMB" things I have done....

Just to start off.........I have been off work for 14 months and just got another 12 weeks from the doctor today. Maybe back to Vestibular therapy, more eye therapy, maybe neck therapy.....I see the neck guy Monday but have a RX already. Good thing my boss was not there when I dropped off my work excuse. So far they are still holding my job open.

I have a very hard time sitting still. I have a very hard time looking at all the things that need done around me that I have no one to help with and can NOT expect my husband to try and do it all,

Weeding the flower beds, scrubbing the patio, cooking more than a simple meal. I hated freezer to oven crap. playing with my four beautiful grand daughters, laundry...it is not on the same floor.
Doing more than just simple cleaning and no more than one room a day with a whole lot of breaks. Grocery shopping at Walmart......ack......stick to a small store. Spending too much time here, or reading or watching TV I just hate being bored. It is not hard to dumb stuff. It it makes you feel worse, or makes you stay in bed the next day........you did something you should not have done and do not do it again or do much less of it.
LauraM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote