View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 09:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Karen

In case you are wondering if people take the time to read your longer posts, just wanted you to know, I for one, have read every word.

So, I've downloaded the book to my Ipad and will read it in bed at night. I love reading myself to sleep and that book looks so interesting.

Today I went out and searched for Diatomaceous Earth. Nobody in my area has heard of it, but my regular organic store (I buy everything from them, every day) said it sounded much like Bentonite Clay, so I bought some. I think, regardless of if it's the right/similar substance to Diatomaceous, it has enough health benefits to be of use for me and hubby. I'll take taking that and see if it makes any difference.

I do not believe my Dr that I have Plantar Fasciitis. It doesn't feel like I have screws under my feet, although I must admit that description does fit how my feet used to feel after many hours of walking or standing around, before the PN pain.

My pain is more stinging. It started with burning, I thought I was having hot flashes in my feet. But, within months it progressed to stinging, and electric shocks.

Unfortunately, I'm already on Lyrica & Tramadol for the pain. But, I have enough residual pain to know if other things are working.

I'm keen to try the progesterone cream now, and will ask about it tomorrow morning. Hopefully it's available without prescription here too.

I think my menopause is in the final stages. I've been going through it now for about 4 years and no longer have hot flashes. I do have a tiny 'excuse' for a period about once every 4 or 5 months. So, it's not over yet, but I do feel it getting closer. So, I'd like to get on top of this prior to post-menopause.

So now I take.....

Lyrica
Tramadol
Nerve Support Formula (Benfotiamine B12, etc.)
Multi-Vitamin
Alpha-L Acid
Magnesium
Iron
Inner Health Plus (good bacteria)
Vit C
Vit E

and now Clay!! lol

What would be fabulous, is if one of us here followed your advice, and in a month or so joined you in singing the praises of clay. If you have helped only 1 other person end their horror journey, won't you feel amazing!

Thank you Karen. I do hope your information helps others. Even if it's someone listening in, not speaking themselves, but taking away advice and acting on it.

Warm hugs
AussieDebbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (03-24-2014)