View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 10:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Bram, I am sorry you have all these problems and pain. I don't think what I with my back is similar, but I will put my two cents in hoping it may help you. I had an MRI a few weeks ago and they found bulging discs in my lower back. I already have had ddd in my neck and I can barely walk sometimes because of my hips. I was diagnosed with ostepenia about a year go in my right hip after a bone density test and osteoarthritis in my hips and lower back from my MRI. My dr said there was not much they could do except tell me to see a pm dr which if they read all the papers they had me fill out prior they would already know that I see one. My pm NP says to see my rhuematologist so I am at a loss for words with that right now. But I"m straying off topic. Sorry. They also recommended PT which if they read my papers they would see I already have a HEP becaue my insurance cut me off from PT. AGain I"m straying. Maybe try pt but if you have infection I wouldsee someone who can take care of that right away. especially with rsd in the mix. I am praying for you Bram to feel better. You always make me laugh and you are such a good person. I"m probably not helping much but do care and am here if you need a friend. I know it's hard , but try to get some rest. With love. Renee.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (03-22-2014)