Thread: Hit the wall ;(
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
I can't believe they can be so insensitive on all levels. Dr pushem George is a complete omelette and his staff truly are the tomatoes and onions. I'm so angry they could treat you with such disrespect. Both my old PM and his staff on the main were pretty good, they had their moments, but none of them would be like you have to reschedule if a little late, they would just move the patient load round as nearly all PM patients I know always arrive early so someone in the next slot would easily fit into yours and you take theirs....

As to your job, you said you gave your notice to the Don, where I come from that term is only used in aged or palliative care nursing homes, is that where you are? Crikey, what were they thinking giving you that workload, H&S alone dictates it's untenable. Perhaps that's why they asked you to rescind the resignation as they worried you would take them for constructive dismissal, which by the way, where I come from, you are well able to. They have made it untenable for you to do your job, declined you a role that you believe you are capable to do so you have no choice other than to resign. BTW what was their reasoning for you not getting the job? Ask for the interview notes and selection criteria. If you really do intend to resign, you have nothing to lose Pooh. And you can have the satisfaction of watching them squirm even if you do decide to do nothing about it lol. Oh I'm in a mood obviously and not happy with the way you've been treated.
I'm looking for a way in which to find you something to smile about rather than steam. Sorry!!!
Well thanks for the support. I work in a a small rural hospital. I work surgery, charge nurse and the ER. I believe they just don't want to loose another nurse that can do all those places.
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-22-2014), Hannabananna (03-22-2014), Mark56 (03-26-2014), Rrae (03-29-2014)