Thread: Thank You
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 09:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank You

As you may or may not recall, I joined this forum about two months ago...as a carepartner to my pwp. At the time, I mentioned that I also belong to a caregivers' forum, but I was intent on learning more...becoming more educated from the perspective of those who are afflicted with PD so that I could be the best possible carepartner to my pwp. I have learned so much, here, i.e., related to the physical/medical aspects of this disease, but most importantly, I have learned something about human strength and courge. As I read your posts, I am constantly amazed and in awe of your ever-present strength and courage...your will to do what you must do to continue your very difficult journeys. Also so evident is the very caring support that is present among you. I am just so grateful to have been guided to this place, and I want you to know that you have provided...and continue to provide something that I might otherwise not have found...and that is HOPE...hope that my pwp and I will be able to continue our journey with the same spirit of hope that I have found here. I firmly believe that absent this element, the struggle with this demon disease might, indeed, have become "hopeless"...and so, I thank you, especially for infusing both of us (I share your messages with my pwp ) with a hope that will sustain us and enable us to be strong and courageous...just as you have so beautifully manifested your strength and courage.

Blessings to all...
Therese
Virginia Therese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote