Thread: Pamster
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 12:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi pamster...i am so glad your machine is working for you..gives me a glimmer of hope that it might start working for me too.. mine does have the heated humidifier too..i usually have it set at 2.i will try a higher settiing and see if it helps some. when i do get sleep with it is working--i know because i do dream..wish they were good dreams but can't have everything ..should be happy with the few hours of deep sleep i do get now..but the depression seems to be taking over these days..i am not so sure a chin strap will help me at this point..i seem to get so hot a sweat so much that i believe it will make me sweat more..and feel really closed in.. the nose mask has been filling up with sweat( gross but true) i pull it off constantly and have to wipe my face and actually empty the mask of it..then have to try to get back to restful sleep again--not an easy task--
i have had my machine since april 27..so it has been about a month now..maybe it takes a little longer for me to get use to it..how long did it take for you?? i am not sure if the sweatiing is froom my perimenopause..or from my rsd..or just another problem added on to my full plate..the drs have no answers for me (as usual) all tests come back with ???? results...
hope you have a peaceful night's sleep too--thanks for caring--it helps alot to know that i am not so alone with this mess..but on the other hand hurts to know that you and many others have to be going thru the same ...peace and happiness to you--moonstar
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote