View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 09:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dear Bryanna, just one more question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi annikasamper,

Based on your description it sounds like you have infection in different areas of your mouth. The teeth that have been root canaled and re root canaled are infected. There is no dental procedure that can cure an infected tooth. Inflamed and infected teeth cause pain to travel in different areas of the mouth, the face, the head, the neck.... etc.

Dentists and doctors will rarely talk against each other. One reason is because they don't want to lose future referrals of patients ($$$). Second reason is because dentists are trained to be tooth carpenters, not "doctors". Thirdly, physicians have not been educated on dental issues and they tend to treat the symptoms with medications instead of seeking the cause of the problem in the first place.

I have no doubt that you are suffering and desperately need medical/dental help. If you are not comfortable with the medication route and believe that there is a correlation between your teeth problems and your pain then you have no choice but to help yourself. The first step is to become better informed on the truth about root canaled teeth so that you can understand how these teeth are playing an integral role in the manifestation of your pain.

I know this is so difficult and you just want someone to make it all better. I wish I could do that for you. However, the best thing that I can offer you is to encourage you to become better informed as it is up to you to choose the course of action that you feel is best for you.

Google...

Dr Mercola and root canals. Dr George Meinig and root canals.

Here is another site that gives pertinent information.
http://www.robertgammal.com/RCT/RCTDangerous.html

Bryanna

Thank you so much for answering me.
Can I ask you one/two thing more, sorry for bothering.
The lower lateral front tooth is root canaled as you know. The pain in the implant area in the upper lateral tooth could be coming from the lower lateral tooth you mean, referred pain ? (Hardly from the back molars on the other side? (sorry, I know what you wrote though) The pain started when these two lateral opposite teeth were root canaled. I am just so scared that there is something wrong with the implant area, my bone there and bone graft but they see nothing wrong. When I wake up the pain is always in the front lower tooth, it is sensitive to the touch -, not to hot or cold.
Thank you again.
annikasamper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote