View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 01:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default re

Hi KatieHay,
Unfortunately those shocks & drooping are some of the many joys we get to experience from having RSD. I get the shocks all over my body myself & sometimes it's just more of an annoyence while other times it's really painful & I want to scream I know how draining & exusting just doing the simplest things can be as well as dealing w/the pain & not just physically but emotionally & mentally as well, best advice I can give is try to find the humor in something each day & deal w/each day as it comes. I also know all to well about feeling old I feel like I'm about 90 myself (I'm only 35)but especially when my 84 year old Grandmother who lives w/us gets around faster than me lol I use a cane to get around but there are times where I have to use my walker or the wheel chair, when I go to the supermarket I usually get the motorized cart so I dont wear myself out tryin to get thru the store I usually get some odd looks but I'm used to it after all these years.
) since 2004
HIP DYSPLASIA(right side), hip turned & tilted into back & aprox 2in higher than left side; <wear a shoe lift>
ARTHRITIS in both hips & Pelvis; Both Ball Joints are Deteriorating; SIATICA (both sides now) & EPILEPSY
HeidiB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (03-26-2014)