View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 07:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

New count for fava bean seeds planted in the garden 2,390. The very first ones are beginning to pop thru the surface now. Last night was very cold (in the teens again and we had snow yesterday) but, I am hopeful that warm weather will finally come. My daughter said that a very hot/ dry summer is predicted. Oh, I have started taking l-carnitine (finished the bottle of l-carnosine) don't know which to contribute a clearer mind and faster memory recall to. but, I am enjoying it. Also, am able to learn new songs faster playing with the 3 music groups that I play mandolin with. The Tai Chi class that I visited was very good and the folks that have been going said they have noticed an improvement in their balance because of it. The only thing that was difficult for me was walking very slow with a heal / toe soft step (like sneaking up on someone) My balance was not good enough in that area...which is something I will try to practice at home. We can make our bodies do things it has forgotten how to do...just have to retrain! Have a great day you all.

Last edited by Aunt Bean; 03-26-2014 at 07:21 AM. Reason: spelling
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote