View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 02:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry, I have to add two things, please help me with these ones too.

1. An x ray, taken in the university hospital, looked at by professors in the dental apartment and they see nothing wrong with my mouth. The picture was taken while I was standing with a "plastic mouth prop". If there is, say, a necrosis in one/two of the root canals in a "root canal treated tooth, would it show up in this kind of picture? I saw the picture and it was one picture not many I think? Will a serious necrosis and maybe followed by inflammation always show up on this kind of x rays?

2. I am always touching this front lower lateral tooth which is sometimes very sensitive to the touch, I am not biting on it, just always putting my fingers on it and feeling it, is this making matters worse?

Sorry but Please help me. My best regards and many many thanks to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikasamper View Post
Dear Bryanna,

I live in a very small country and I took a look at the site you sent to me and my country is not on the list. I think that holistic dentistry is not practised here in this little country. I just want to add a little thing: please help.
1. My implantolist he did some drilling I think, he said there was an infection outside the bone, "a pool of inflammation" !!!!! not osteomielities before putting the implant he said. He is supposed to be the best in my country (what do I know) My question is, if I take for example a course of clindamycin, would the symptoms get a little better with antibiotics if there is an ongoing infection? I just need some answers, there is no one here in my country to help me with this the way I need. I know that antibiotics will not cure anything by now but would help me to find out what is wrong?
2. The original pain was were the upper lateral tooth was, in the bone above the tooth. When I got the implant the pain moved to the bone graft side, it moved maybe 1/2 cm or 1 cm to the right.
Should I let another implantolist look at this an maybe take the implant away and the bone graft and get a bridge, what about my bone then and the pain?
3. To know if there is an ongoing infection on the implant side, would someone have to take a biopsy, would they have to move the implant to do it, is it a big procedure?
4. Will I always have a problem with this implant because the bone was bad and I got a bone graft? Why not take it away?
I feel so alone, this is horrible.
5. One more, I suddenly started to get pain in tooth number 5 , upper 2nd molar, on the same side as the implant is. This is an old root canaled tooth with a crown, it is totally black, the tooth itself, the crown is white ofcourse. I started to get pain in this tooth yesterday, have never felt anything in it, could it be the reason, referring pain to the implant side and lower lateral front tooth? Followed by this pain I suddenly felt very bad taste in my mouth ? Why now feeling this tooth, why not 5 years ago, if it is infected, maybe with necrosis? Today I feel no pain, just on the bone graft side and the horrible taste is gone? What is going on?

Please Please just try to help me, I have not got a pain clinics to go to or holistic dentist, I would have to travel to another country to meet someone.
Thank you and my best regards.
annikasamper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote