View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
I got a surprise phone call from the Nevro rep yesterday, a new bloke. I haven't heard from them since January. He wants to meet me on Monday to try a different program... Not aware I was already on P3 level 6, or that I have only one lead, that it took 3 hours to do the procedure and that they had problems or that they are supposed to be liaising with the Boston rep to get me a Boston paddle.

Feeling frustrated doesn't begin to describe my emotions. We are nearly at April 3 months and they have done diddly squat. I know a squeaky wheel makes the most sound and gets attention paid to, but I'm just not a squeaky wheel, I'm clearly far to tolerant and understanding of how busy they can all be and I pay for it by being forgotten. Just don't know what to say anymore, have to start all over again and have this guy fiddle around and do all the programming over again despite the fact it's already been done. does he think I'm telling him big fat porky pies ???
i am so sorry
so sorry
that frustrating
feeling of not
getting anywhere
i hear you loud and clear
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hana (04-02-2014), Mark56 (03-26-2014), PamelaJune (03-26-2014), Rrae (03-29-2014)