View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 01:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Always a great source of comfort,thanks!

thanks Vrae your postings are always full of hope and kindness , every time I see than make me think that you know all of us and know exactly how to lift up our falling and painful hearts,thanks that's gave me so much comfort and make me forget for a moment that beside crps,gallbladder stones,anxiety,insomnia ,depression,severe and possible tissue damage to my left buttocks and leg do to the scs implant, possible non been able to have a surgery to repair my right ankle, soon been unemployed without a chance to be able to work,I still believe in a better day,you gave us that, a hope for a better day,so I will keep having faith an hoping to be soon at least a little of who I used to be,your message make me believe that even if a day is bad,we are alive,will pass the next will be better,to me music reflex how I feel,lately the song Human by Christina Perry as I once posted for people to heard it fit me so perfect,we are only humans,thanks for give us hope and for being here for us, your friend Jesika

Last edited by eevo61; 03-27-2014 at 02:04 AM.
eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (03-27-2014)