View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 12:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevo61 View Post
Yesterday was my md app. To see how we will proceeds with my gallbladder removal,during the examination my dr checked the area where my scs generator is at specifically in my mid left side abdomen he pressed kind of normal but with crps and surgery of verily two months I woke up around 4 am pt with a lots of pain there and everywhere,I think he triggers a flare up,all my body hurts very much,sorry to ask,did any one who has scs generator on abdomen during dr revision had same effect,I have to wait until 9am to be able to contact his office and ask if he can rush my surgery,the pain also front that gallbladder area is increased as well,sorry to bother you guys,is a new thing for me even if many of you explain me already how it works,just my initial consultation already game some trouble,wondering about the actual surgery?OMG pain in all my incision sites are pain active specially my buttock so bad,bad,any advice? Thanks and blessing ,Jesika :
Hi Eev, I'm sorry you had a painful night. I don't have a SCS, but would call the dr asap. I know that my incisions from surgery are sore and when touched hurt more and my stomach is turning that rsd purple color. I'm hoping it's not spread. Anyway, my point is you may just be extra sensitive to the touch because of the rsd, but I would see md to rule out any infections, etc. I'm sure you'll be fine, but would just make sure before your gallbladder surgery. I will pray you have a better day today. Take care my dear and try to get some rest. Sincerely, Renee.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (03-27-2014)