View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 08:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jeez, that has to be frustrating. All that mestonin and nothing else yet. Truth is when i started my messtonin I thought it was a wonder drug as time went on it became less effective and i had to play with the dosage, still do actually to get maximum benefit. It is only VERY recently that i feel anywhere near normal but i still have symptoms (too many to describe here) Truth is that its the prednisone.. that nasty stuff that has helped. I HATE it but it works. That having been said, I know you are stressing it but dont stress it until you are there, when they have to look you in the eye and tell you they "don't know". You have been on the sites, you know what the symptoms are and what they point to, just keep explaining how you feel and also how it affects your life, work family etc. Thats the stuff they need to hear. I told my doc about my issues with traveling and how that was impacting my life... she made changes based on that.. everyone is different, so just give them all the info you can and see what they come up with. The CT scan may show something and that brings up a whole new set of issues that i am just beginning to deal with... Take it one day at a time if you can... thats what i am trying to do.. easy to say.. hard to do... best wishes

Maureen
MaureenNY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Unsure81 (03-29-2014)