Thread: sleeping and PN
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 12:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro1 View Post
I have found that my sleeping cycle has changed some what since forced retirement due to PN. Usually I will go to bed around 11pm and sleep for 4 hours and then settle back in the recliner and the internet , take some happy pills and go back to bed around 10am for a few hours and here is where the trouble starts
For example just now I woke up after sleeping 2 hours during the day and My PN has gone nuts with a deep buzzing and pins n needles which will probably lead into a full flare.

What causes daytime sleeping (for me) to affect my PN? I went to bed feeling fine with few symptoms and awoke with a deep buzzing and pins n needles in my feet that wont go away? anyone else get this during the day just after a short sleep?
I have the same thing happen, lack of the deep REM sleep, and not having a sound sleep, makes a comatose nap for me in the late afternoon, evening. when I wake up, sometimes my arms are curled up like a dead cockroach! Numbness, pins and needles, or my arm completely asleep. But the plus side, the comatose naps are more refreshing! Why this happens, who knows...
Jon_sparky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote