View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 09:03 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Mari

Yes, you bet I will. I did experience a better way of eating on vacation. The lack of sweet stuff, plus all the walking, dropped the pounds off. I am blessed that without surgery, my ankle has healed after more than 7 years of pain. My son got me into some heavy physical PT on it. Had no trouble walking a long time up and down the cliffs of Negril. My all over pain, dropped a lot. Not sure why this occurred. I think our pace of life in America is much too much. Slow it down, relax, get good food and plenty of fresh air, and pain goes down. The neuro pain also diminishes. When the mind is at peace, the body heals. This is what I am learning.
Glad to be back Mari. I did miss NT, but nothing else of my life here. Didn't miss the rat race most of us have in our lives.
Take time each day to breathe deeply and to relax in the quiet someplace. Anxiety goes down too.
I hope you have been OK Mari. Are you feeling better? I did pray each and every day for the people I have met on NT. I told many Rasta, about NT, and what we do here on line to help others. We do have a community here that is precious.
Have a good day Mari. Will be back around the boards soon. xxginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-28-2014)